Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why?

      • Why is a question asked by all ages...
  • Why is the sky blue?
  • Why do kitties say meow?
  • Why do i have to go to bed?
  • Why is it raining?
  • Why do i have to go to school tomorrow?
  • Why do i have so much homework?
  • Why are cookies yummy?
  • Why do i have to eat my vegetables?
  • Why doesn't Santa go to some of the children in Africa?
  • Why doesn't he like me?
  • Why do i have to clean the house?
  • Why do we get sick?
  • Why do i care what other people think of me?
  • Why did i have so many kids?
  • Why does he ignore me?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Some have answers that we might never find out:)

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! I usually wonder why too, even though I never find out. I loved the ode to Charli btw! It was so adorable...how old is she now?

    ReplyDelete