Sunday, March 29, 2009

That's So Raven

So everyone knows Raven is pretty much The Best Show on tv, but lately they haven't been playing it much ever since Hannah Montana:( came around. Here are some of the funniest things Raven and the cast has said:)
  • So many shoes but only two feet. I wish i could buy every pair that i meet.
  • Normal ain't cool...Normal ain't cool...(Boys) hey you just made that up. (Raven) Ok ya got me.
  • Ever since the day i was born, my mother fed us sweet yellow corn. And so i nibbet and eat up all the cob soak it with butter, even a glob. And even in my teeth it was a stickiiiin OH! my love is burned for my mom's deep fried...Chicken Chicken Chicken! oh did i say chicken i meant celery. My mom's deep fried Celery:)
  • Well every body...what happened between me and the boys, stays between me and they boys.
  • Snack Time is OVER!!
  • This is all, your fault...hissssssss!
  • (Cory)Please sister dearest he'll never make it through the winter can he just have one marshmellow? (Raven)Fine, but only if he can catch it...with his mouth! haha i'm such a bossy boose.
  • (Eddie)The Boys in Motion! nick nack patty whack
  • I was like huh hu and she was like huh huh and i was like...
  • Quit your blubberin Applebomb you are a disgrace get outta here! i ain't playin with you
  • Ya Nasty!
  • The Original Extreme!
  • They are up...in Canada. I mean once you've broken every bone in your body...you've done it all!
  • (Raven)The three muskateers, (Eddie)the three amigos (Chelsea) Yeah the three blind mice! well that wasn't really far cuz you guys took all the good ones.
  • All the parents in the house say hey ho!
  • That darn Cory!
  • (Chelsea) Ray why don't we have any nicknames..(Raven) Ok biscuithead
  • The good news is we finished the project, the bad news is, we have to burn the couch.
  • Oh Snap!

Obviously That's So Raven is a very funny show! I think that need to get rid of Hannah Montana and keep playing Raven. LONG LIVE RAVEN!!

2 comments:

  1. GIRLIO!! I love all these! Bwhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like That's So Raven tv show. It's great show. This is good for a family. I like Raven. I love the clothes they wore too. This show that everyone has a happy side, young or old. This is truly a classic show. If you never watched it, That's So Raven Download from here....

    ReplyDelete