Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why i shouldn't have kids for a very long time

Tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face as i stared at the ceiling in my little sister's room. It was 3 in the morning and my sister was bawling. I had been trying to put her back to sleep but she kept crying and crying. Why won't she take her bottle? Why won't she just go back to sleep? I had held her in my arms every different way that i knew but the little angel just wouldn't go back to sleep. That is when i just gave up and layed on the ground and we cried together. I think we both cried ourselves to sleep, but after ten minutes, she woke up again. I asked my other sister to take her for a while because i had only gotten 2 hours of sleep and i was going crazy. My next turn was at 4:30 and finally my dear sister fell asleep. She slept in my bed and took up most of the room, but at least she was asleep. It was too bad that i had church the next day becuase i had to get up at 7. That is why i am not having kids for a very long time.

1 comment:

  1. alli, dear, i am so sorry for your unfortunate night. but just so it makes you feel better, little char was an angel @ church since she slept for 2/3 of it:)

    ReplyDelete