Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guys

he is very Charming and says all the right things...
he makes an effort to talk to me
he compliments me and is a lot of fun to be around.

he's Annoying and gets on my nerves...
he is really nice to me when he wants to be but we get mad at each other a lot
he doesn't talk to me unless he wants to and tries to make me jealous

he's Funny and easy to talk to...
he listens and is sometimes mean to me in a nice way
he is a very good friend and is always friendly

he's Obsessive and wants to talk to me all of the time...
he asks me the same questions all of the time
he is a very nice and sensitive guy

he's Different and we have nothing in common...
he talks kind of loud and tries to be my "type
he is very kind and tries to make me feel comfortable

he's Positive and has a contagious laugh...
he has great manners and there are never awkward turtles
he likes to have a good time and is always happy

So which one should it be? Charming, Annoying, Funny, Obsessive, Different, or Positive? I think boys are all kind of odd in their own ways! That's why we just call them all Guys!

1 comment:

  1. This is actually a very clever writing assignment. I might have to try to figure out how to add this to my assignment list. I liked how you created almost a different character for each of these. Good writing....

    ReplyDelete