Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Cutest Songs Ever!!

(Verse) The first time i saw you, you were all alone.
You had no one to talk to, you had no one to love.
then i came up to you oh baby...
(Chorus) Knowing you Knowing you Knowing you
was the greatest part of my life
but sometimes when i think about you, i feel blue
Knowing you
(Verse) The first time you saw me, i was all alone.
i had no one to talk to, i had no one to love (to love)
then you came up to me and said let's go to the prom
you can be the prom queen...oh baby
(Chorus)
The song was written by Alli Holdaway at age 7

(Verse) There's a boy in my class who gets made fun of a lot cuz he is very different
he speaks Chinese and he eats all his peas and he smells like cheese and crackers
one day he was sick and tired of all their mean remarks, soooo he barks...
(Chorus) Die and burn to ashes. watch as your time passes. Die and burn to ashes!
Cuz you made fun of me!!!
(Verse) There's a girl in my class who gets made fun of a lot cuz she is very different
she's kinda fat and she wears a stupid hat and she brings her pet rat to school
one day she was sick and tired of all their mean remarks, soooo she barks...
(Chorus)
So this different guy and this different girl got together to make a plan
they talked all day and they talked all night, how were they ever gonna make things right?
Finally they made a plan. everyone was gonna...
(Chorus but instead of me say us)
The next day everyone died!
They came alive there were zombies on the earth, they trampled over fat girl and chinese.
I can't remember the rest of the song...
This song was written by Andra, Alli, and Presli Holdaway at about age 8 or 9

1 comment:

  1. Alli... I don't know if this lets me comment but actually I helped make up the first song you cant take all the credit and also you forgot to list your first hit: The Indian Drum.

    ReplyDelete