Monday, April 6, 2009

My Date with A College Guy

"I got you a date with this college guy." These are the words i read in the text my sister sent me on wednesday. Sweet this will be fun i thought. I was wrong. First they picked me up and he was laughing at nothing. Then he told me what we would be doing for that night. Me and Andra would be acting as their girlfriends from California. Our names would be Cierra and Angel. This, they thought, would be an extremely funny April Fool's joke. So we were on our way there and my date Chris said, "Let's ride this cop." then he laughed his odd laugh. "Then us and our girlfriends would go to jail." I thought i am Not your girlfriend. Then he told me about his fasinating job as manager for his high school volleyball team. Then we got to the place and he told all of his friends that we were their girlfriends. Then we watched the Furious Five aka sequel to Kong Fu Panda and he quothed THE WHOLE movie. He also asked me if he could put his arm around me and acted like we weren't just pretending. Then he told all of his friends that me and him did it!!!! EW!!!!! then he did a stupid Kong Fu Panda dance. The only good thing i got was icecream and i can say i dated a college guy:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow girlio!! You are pretty darn lucky if you ask me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a horrible date story...see college guys are not much better than those silly old high school boys are they! I'm not sure what "it" is, but I hope he didn't interpret it and spread it the way I interpret it! He needs a little growing up. I hope you let him know that!!!!

    Mrs. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. no... the ice cream was gross we didn't eat it remember? It may still be in my old freezer at old farm...

    ReplyDelete