Monday, April 20, 2009

Funny things my Friends do...

My friends have weird little quirks that they do so i'll name a few and see if you can guess who they are...
Friend #1
  1. She makes a weird humming noise after she says something serious
  2. She quotes Robin Hood a lot
  3. She gets mad when she doesn't know why the answer is what it is
  4. She likes to argue with me a lot
  5. She has an interesting stomach
  6. I added this one for fun...she got a bobby pin stuck in her teeth
  7. Oh yeah and she sniffs really loud when she plays the piano

Friend #2

  1. When she gets mad she doesn't act like it
  2. She says random funny things! haha
  3. She gets excited over new things

Friend #3

  1. Goes gah! when she gets annoyed
  2. Makes a weird rabbit face
  3. She likes her tepee to be friend free:) haha
  4. She tried to show off in dance and fell

Haha they do some funny things but i still love them. Now here are some weird things i do...

  1. Say poppycoff instead of poppycock
  2. Say bummer crack instead of plummer crack
  3. Say stupid things a lot
  4. I like to karate chop wood
  5. I do weird basketball moves that don't work
  6. I'm just a weirdo!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer crack?

    Every once in a while a get a little jealous when girls have such good friend groups. I've never really been like that. I hope you cherish them even when they do weird things...by the way, I couldn't guess who they were! I had a few suspicions!
    Mrs. Scott

    ReplyDelete