Monday, April 20, 2009

Bad Guy Gone Good

Hello I am the step-mother on Cinderella. Everyone thinks of me as the evil step mother but i have my reasons for being a little selfish. You see i married Cinderella's father because i was in love, everyone thought it was for the money, but it wasn't. It grieves me so that some people think so ill of me. Anyway, after he died, i was heartbroken. I wanted all three of my girls to have the best lives imaginable, but Cinderella was quite the snob. She said, "Stepmother, i want nothing to do with you." So i thought fine, you can clean if you have that attitude. So she did. Everyday i told her, "Oh you don't have to do that." But she always says, "Leave me alone!" then i go and cry because i love her so much. So one day her dog attacked my cat Lucifer, she named it that by the way." She didn't even try to stop him, and poor Lucifer got hurt. Cinderella also had mice as friends. Nobody wants mice in their home, and i just thought it was rude that she feed them and let them roam where they pleased. It wasn't even her house. One day i was singing with my girls, they aren't very good singers, and i heard a knock on the door. Cinderella got it and tried to hide what the messenger brought for me. With my fast skills i got it and found out that they were having a ball. I offered to buy her a dress but she declined my offer with a snort. So she made herself a dress with all of my girls' things and she didn't even ask. I told her to take them off, but she had a fit and ripped up her new dress. We couldn't wait any longer so we left. After she accidently locked herself in her room and blamed it on me. Oh well she married the prince anyway, i'm just glad she's gone.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I always love when the villian gets turned into a hero! Good post!

    Mrs. Scott

    ReplyDelete