Monday, April 6, 2009

The Holdaway Ghost!!!!!!!

The Holdaway Ghost is a little person who roams around our house and does little tricks and such...These are some of the little deeds the "Ghost did"
  • Wiping not just one booger on our walls. One in our bedroom and one in the living room
  • They riped my scriptures
  • They stole the keys to the camper so we couldn't go camping
  • Wiped chocolate on my mirror
  • They broke one of the candles and got us all in trouble for not confessing

So are you wondering who ended up being the Holdaway Ghost? They are more than one person they are...

  • Josie Holdaway
  • Taylor Holdaway
  • Jordi Holdaway
  • Crue Holdaway

Notice that most of these youngsters are not my siblings. They are my dear cousins that get me in trouble a lot of the time. But i still love them dearly, luckily i think the Holdaway Ghost has died for the time being...Until Charli gets older:/

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Isn't that funny. My little boy can't really blame all of his bad tricks on anyone, but he still tries. That must be something that little kids think we will actually believe. This one made me chuckle!

    Mrs. Scott

    ReplyDelete