Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Thoughts of Someone Realizing Their Zipper is Undone

  • Last time i did one of these i did the thoughts of someone picking their nose. This time i'll do the thoughts of someone realizing that their zipper is undone.

Oh man that guy was cute. Well i better go to class. -Looks done and see that her zipper is wide open- cows are getting out of the correl, bats are flying out of the cave, xyz , 2319, yeah like a baby opening their mouth for a bite of food

Oh my Gosh!! I can't believe i didn't pull my zipper up! i hope that guy didn't notice. -Hurries and gets books and holds them in front of the open zipper, she's looking around as she walks. Then when she gets in class she slouches a little in her seat so the zipper is straight. Then she looks around to see if people are watching her. when they aren't she hurries and pulls up the zipper and sticks it up at the top to make sure it never happens again!!

  • This is always embarrassing when this happens, and it has happened to me before.

2 comments:

  1. Yea no kidding. I feal like and idiot when that happens. Luckly though I catch it at home before I leave the house. This was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny. I am sure it was you in the story. nice cover up. HA HA

    ReplyDelete